Registry Office Certificates

There are situations in which you only need a specific birth, marriage or death certificate. We can help you obtain these from the Registry Office (Polish Urząd Stanu Cywilnego = USC). There is no need to worry about the formalities or translating any documents to Polish. We will do whatever is needed on your behalf.

The necessary information we require from you before starting the research is:

– the authorization for our company to represent you in the Office,

– documents which show your connection to the person whose document you want to order.

If you wish, we can send the original record to an address you provide.

Any document’s translations are available. More here.